Latest version AgroKarta 3.3
What’s new in AgroKarta 3.3
- Added support for older ArcGIS Desktop versions starting from 9.3, and the most recent 10.5.
- New option for work with Configurator without the Administrator rights. Now users with no Administrator privileges will be able to parametrize settings in Configurator.
What’s new in AgroKarta 3.2
- Support for ArcGIS 10.4;
- New registration form for trial version.
What’s new in AgroKarta 3.1
- Support for ArcGIS 10.3;
- AgroKarta 3.1 is a new minor update addressing the ArcGIS 10.3 compatibility issue.
What’s new in AgroKarta 3.0
Following new tools and features have been implemented in the new version:
- A new “Automatic polygon features separating” tool has been added;
- Setting precision parameters option has been added in the “Import attribute data to layers and tables” tool;
- Setting precision parameters option for area measurement units and chemical elements content has been added in the “Generate reports” tool;
- A new option allowing to generate “Agrochemical map of farmlands” report in *.doc format has been added in the “Generate reports” tool.
What’s new in AgroKarta 2.0
- A new Configurator tool provided for setting user parameters based on the agrochemical characteristics of the specified region has been added;
- Support for ArcGIS 10.x